Everywhere I look I see signs of the approach of fall. The stores are filled with warm sweatshirts, long jeans, and school supplies. I am not ready to think about fall yet. When school begins my little will start attending Kindergarten full time. He is my only child so I find myself feeling both nervous about the new experience, and incredibly saddened by the fact that I will soon be without him all day.
He is elated. He is the most social child I have ever met and he could not possibly be more excited about going to school full time. I am happy for him, really I am, but I am just not ready to spend too much time thinking about fall yet.
Aside from all of this, I am huge fan of summer. I love everything about it, but more than anything it’s the time spent enjoying the outdoors that makes me so happy. On the bright side, fall is also a great time to be outside! I have quite a few outdoor projects that I still want to accomplish, but the coming fall doesn’t change that one bit. So while the stores want me to be thinking about cold weather, I choose to continue thinking about the beautiful outdoors, and ways to make my yard more fun and inviting. Hence this collection of ideas to totally rock your space.
1. We spend a lot of time relaxing with friends and family around our firepit. I would love to have a few of these beautiful Love Seats from Home Dzine.
2. I have seen plenty of ideas for repurposing old home décor items into garden décor. However, I have never seen one that I like as much as these stunning Glass Globe Towers from Somewhat Quirky Design.
3. On the theme of repurposing old glass globes, when you find some that aren’t attractive enough for your globe towers, these DIY Concrete Globes from The Garden Glove, are a fantastic idea to turn something mundane into a work of art.
4. Define your space with style with this DIY Repurposed Wine Bottle Fence.
5. Make your space more tranquil and relaxing by turning just about anything into a Garden Fountain with the help of A Cultivated Nest.
6. Create a one of a kind Garden Sign with all your favorite places, be they real or fictional.
7. Whether you have a sprawling back yard or a tiny patio, you are sure to find a perfect spot for this fantastic Vertical Clay Pot Garden from The Horticult.
9. Grown-ups and kids alike are sure to have a blast with this great DIY Outdoor Chalkboard from Tiny Sidekick.
10. Customize your wall space with an Exterior Gallery Wall such as this one, made almost entirely from DIY projects.