It's that time of year again. The time when we thank the teachers of the world for taking our children in, educating them, caring about them, and let's be honest, giving us parents a break from them. :-)
Like so many other Mom's, in times like these I struggle to decide what I should do for a gift, but thankfully the World Wide Web is full of ideas. I want to share a few of my favorites with you.
The idea that I am going with this year came from two different sources technically. My sister asked if she could buy 3 of our Mason Jar Soap Pumps to use as teacher gifts.
I decided that I was totally stealing that idea too, and then I found these Adorable Printables from Jamielyn at I Heart Naptime. Coupled with a gift card inside, I think this makes for such a cute and simple gift.
If you wanted to go all out you can even make your own Mason Jar Soap Pump by following our tutorial here.
Here are 12 more of my favorites:
1. This is such a cute idea from Lisa Storms. Follow this link to get her free printable.
2. What teacher wouldn't love a complete Summer Relaxation Kit. This idea from The Decor Fix would be such a great way to make sure your teachers start their summer off the right way.
3. This Teacher Appreciation Printable from Five Heart Home is such a meaningful gift idea that any teacher would love to receive.
4. I know my son's pre-school teachers would absolutely love the sentiment behind a gift that the children can help to create. These Pour Paint Flower Pots from Dilly-Dali Art are such a fun idea!
5. Succulent Gardens are so popular right now, this project from The Idea Room is sure to be a big hit, and the meaningful decorative touches will no doubt tug at you teacher's heart strings.
6. A fun gift that is also useful is always a great choice, and this DIY Personalized Tote from Handmade Mood is a perfect example.
7. This DIY Apple Jar from The 36th Avenue is such a fun twist on the classic apple for teacher.
8. A sweet treat will look so much sweeter with this great idea from Tara at Tales of a Trophy Wife.
9. Cookies are my weakness, so if I was a teacher, this idea from Sweet Metel Moments is the one I would want! Get the free printable here.
10. These Button Bookmarks are another cute and useful gift. I think a collection of these would be a perfect teacher gift and this is another idea the kids can help with.
11. Crafts Unleashed came up with a fabulous idea with this Ruler Wreath that would be an awesome gift for any teacher.
12. I may have saved the best for last with this one. The Suburban Mom has come up with the sweetest and most simple idea on this list. Jen's Thank you Teacher Free Printable is the easiest and yet most sincere thank you gift that you could give to your child's teacher. I am definitely going to be adding this one to our soap pump gift.
Lining up at :